Anupam on 23 January 2013

Pending for physical police verification at your respective thana under sp office

I had applied for a fresh passport on 11th nov 012, police verification was also completed but its been almost 2 months and I haven't received my passport yet. The status on the website has been "pending for physical police verification at your respective thana under sp office, district kanpur nagar" since the last 2 months. Please help!

Rajesh Maurya

The same case happend to me aslo. My police verification of new passport has been completed on 01st january 2013 but almost 1 month gone and I haven t received yet.

We can t do anything in that just to wait.

And passort department says that they will provide passport with in 3 working days.

Sukanta Dass

The same happening with me. police varification completed on 23 jan 2013. still the status showing pending police varification. But how passort department says that they will provide passport with in 3 working days.

Pratap Halder

Did any of you guys receive your passport?

AjeetKumar Yadav

Dear Sir please help me my passport also pending and showing that phisical police verification at your respective thana under SP office. what should i do ?

AjeetKumar Yadav

kya copmplaint karne se passport jaldi aa jata hai kyapaya koe to bataye ki kaise jaldi aayega

ye sale chor log bina ghus ke koe kam hi nahi karte hai.

Ashish D

My status shows "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office District Mumbai."

Can anyone please provide address and contact no. of this place???????PLEASE.......