Sushil Kumar on 04 June 2011

Tirupati Balaji Cargo Packers and Movers lost my goods

Dear sir/Madam my name is sushil kumar, this is request to you that before 20 days I called for just dial delhi to take packers and movers contact no, from where I got contact of triputi balaji cargo packers & movers, I was given 9 boxes to tirupati balaji cargo packers & movers on 5/5/2011 from h-268, sec 23, sanjay nagar ghaziabad to flate no - 33, b wing, anand nagar co housing society, raghunath nagar, thane mumbai. And they deliverd me only 8 box, one box is missing in which box content 1 inverter 500) & 2 howkins bowl 500) total amount 7000rs. I was dealing at delhi to mr. Subhash chaudhry phone: 021, 508, 5834 address: plot no-1088, sec-28, dwarka new delhi email: @tbcpackersandmovers.Com email: @tbcpackersandmovers.Com web: www.Tbcpackersandmovers.Com mr subhash chauhry had given me mumbai address and contact that is: contect person: mr. Dharam phone: 7751 tirupati balaji cargo packers & movers, rameshwar complex sec-19, kamothe navi mumbai 09 the person came to deliverd the remaining 8 boxes: contect person: ashok phone: 820, rajkumar phone: 2927 I recievd only 8 boxes on 21/05/2011 from mr rajkumar reporting to mr ashok, mumbai. Mr rajkumar had given me in writting that he had deliverd only 8 bokes & tirupati balaji cargo packers & movers had gieven me bill of 9 boxes thats bill no is 053 and consignment no is 004 dated 011, their service tax no- DL-II / St / R-19 / Gts-2145 / 2008 the payment detail which I given totirupati balaji cargo packers & movers: freight : 3500 service tax: 360 DD/CI.Chg: 1000 (octry) insurance: 1000 total : 6060 when I recieved only 8 boxes then called to mr. Subhash chaudhry then he told me "ok I am checking" till yesterday noon he was checking then afternoon he stoped picking my call today full day I tryed but he didn't picked my call. Pls help me and take corrective action on mr subhash chaudhry & totirupati balaji cargo packers & movers. My comtect detail: sushil kumar 2146 (mumbai) shweta (wife) 0105 (mumbai)

Pramod Hota

On 18/04/11i shifted from delhi(janta flat no.843 sector 16b pocket b dwarka new delhi-) to luck now and booked the material tirupati balaji cargo packers & movers (a unit of tirupati balaji transport co. Plot no. 1088 near olympic gym bijwasan new delhi -64. & Plot no.1088 sector28 dwarka new delhi) they turned out to be real frauds as till date I haven’t recd my few household items & my 800 car. There was lot many damages to the material which was duly covered under the insurance (which was charged extra from us & was assured that even a little scratch would be refunded to us) that we took from them. Initially they had given quotation of 12500/-.Later they have negotiated the amount to 9000 but at the time of picking they asked 12500 rs .After picking the material they made the bill of 16883 including the hidden charges like lr charge(1000/-) Insurance(included afterward 1000/-) Labour s.T(500/-) S.Tax(1483/-) 7 D.D./CL.Chg.(1000/-)Which I failed to understand .I was handicapped since all my material was already picked & I have no option but to follow them. I have paid all the money (12500/-) & Few household I got after two days but even after n no of follow-up I haven’t got any response. After few days they asked for 5300rs to repair my car telling that it is not getting started which I paid to get rid of this issue. To our dismay none of the call that we are making to them is picked they are giving us absolutely no response to the calls that we want to make to them. Moreover it is a mental harassment to me & my wife as it is a new city with lot many responsibilities along this fraud unit has a website http://www.tbcpackersandmovers.com and email as info@t.B.C.Packersandmovers.Com / Subash@tbcpackersandmovers.Com..

they have cheated through the consignment note no.95 dt.18/4/11 & car consignment no.Ds115 dt 18/04/11 in which my car 800 (vehicle no.Ua07 n 9412 engine no. 3087529 chassis no.2058323 model 1997)still few household items & my car are pending for delivery at luck now even after more than 3months. I have suffered a lot because of the irresponsible act of the company and facing huge financial loss of around one lakh rupees.

Please help for the above case

regards