Dilbag Singh on 02 January 2013

Dear winner mail from google, gmail lottery

Dear, I really very afriad about this online scams I have today receive this mail I think it is from google company, dear winner. We are pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of(500,000.00gbp) with apple laptop by googlegmail lottery inconjunction with the microsoft corporation. We collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to google and various microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners,we are congratulating you for being one of them. However you will have to fill and submit the below information to the events manager people selected. 1.Full name 2.Contact address 3.Age 4.Telephone number 5.Sex 6.Occupation 7.Country 8.State 9.I...........................................hereby declare that the aboveinformation is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings. Contact events manager lottery department name: mr gary paulson @ggmail-uk.Org I send my all data to them but now afarid about it so please do some needful about it . Please help........

Ritu Raj

Do not send any originals or scaned copy...giving details ain't do much. I also got such mails.Do not believe it.Nobody is going to give u dat much amount 4 free.Keep dat in mind.

Dr.Anup Kumar

Good day some of these lottery are real i know this because i am a winner of this particular lottery you complained about i have claimed my winnings but you should note that i was instructed to contact their payment bank in London i only paid a few charges and my winnings was transferred to me i do advice you that you contact them but before this you should first of all send an email to (latestupdate1@gmail.com) in order to confirm if you were actually selected as one of the real winners i hope this helps you