Dilbag Singh on 02 January 2013

Dear winner mail from google, gmail lottery

Dear, I really very afriad about this online scams I have today receive this mail I think it is from google company, dear winner. We are pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of(500,000.00gbp) with apple laptop by googlegmail lottery inconjunction with the microsoft corporation. We collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to google and various microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners,we are congratulating you for being one of them. However you will have to fill and submit the below information to the events manager people selected. 1.Full name 2.Contact address 3.Age 4.Telephone number 5.Sex 6.Occupation 7.Country 8.State 9.I...........................................hereby declare that the aboveinformation is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings. Contact events manager lottery department name: mr gary paulson @ggmail-uk.Org I send my all data to them but now afarid about it so please do some needful about it . Please help........

Ritu Raj

Do not send any originals or scaned copy...giving details ain't do much. I also got such mails.Do not believe it.Nobody is going to give u dat much amount 4 free.Keep dat in mind.

Lottery Officicials

Dear Complainants

First we thank you so much for posting your complaints and queries in our site and promoting and supporting our site. We have gone through your complaint and after a brief consultation with relevant departments organization and the companies; we have understood that there is a series of lottery and giving Out of cash reward from the western countries. This series of lottery and sweepstakes are being conducted for the upliftment of the people in the developing and under developing countries to eradicate poverty and illiteracy.

We have been informed by reliable sources and we our self have verified and clarified from the United Kingdom Financial institution bodies that the only legal and authorized body responsible for all forms of lottery and sweepstakes being conducted in the United Kingdom is The WINNERS DATABASE BOARD London. Any other means apart from UK LOTTERY VERIFICATION BOARD is not legal and been approved by the Great Britain Government. In this regards we have forwarded your complaint to the WINNERS DATABASE BOARD through Email. We request you to forward your complaint and queries to the WINNERS DATABASE BOARD. Their contact details are given below. We assure you that they will assist you to know the fact of your complaint and to solve the issue.

WINNERS DATABASE BOARD

Contact Person: Dr Raymond Cole

E-mail ID: winnersdatabase@ukhq.co.uk

We thank you once again for your support in promoting our site

Warm Regards