1. Home
Naresh Kumar Pal on 25 December 2012
Share on Facebook

Address change in documents in Hp gas connection

I, naresh kumar pal wanna tell u that I M having a single cylinder domestic lpg connection. My consumer number is 081. I got this connection from mumbai in 23/02/2007 n transferred to delhi in 25/01/2010 with the agency chauhan gas agency.I changed my address in delhi in august 2010 n since then I M continue at this address. I have requested many times to my agency for changing my address in my provided document sv/Tv/Cta form. I want to clear that it is a requirement for me of this document with the recent address. I have shown many documents to my dealer for the proof of my present address.But he dont want to issue the said new document.I want ur favour for the same.

ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint