Arvind Kumar on 12 December 2012

Epf for account no. – Mh/Va/117678/1982.

Madam, my name is arvind kumar and I’M holding a pf account, no. – Mh/Va/117678/1982. I have worked as a supervisor in reliance fresh limited in gurgaon, haryana for 24 months. I left my job on 9 october 009. I filled up the pf form on january 010. The pf office sent me two cheques of amount rs 59/- And rs 95/- , No. - 0165 and no. 024, dated 03/3/2010 and dated 31/3/2010 respectively, on my hdfc bank account no. 591. The bank received these cheques on 15 may 2010 but due to some reason my bank account had already been closed on 31 march 2010 and both the cheques were sent back to the pf office in vashi, navi mumbai. I filled up a re-issue form for my pf on 5 november 2011 but I haven’t received any payment from the pf office till date. I would be really thankful to you if you could help me with this matter as it has been a very long time and I’ve been trying to contact on several pf office nos. But there is no response from the office’s end. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks ®ards arvind kumar 6107