Pankaj Kumar on 07 December 2012

Service centre of ubislate

I had bought ubislate 7ci last month, it was not working properly as said by the company officials. But I had managed to use it . But last week its touchscreen had been damaged. Since then I have been continuesly trying to contact customer care . But they are not responding.Is there any way to get it repaired?.. or can anybody tell me about the authorized service centre of ubislate in delhi or chandigarh

Pankaj

You would have to send the cheque following address :

datawind innovations pvt ltd

563 east mohan nagar

amritsar-143001

ph no. 0183-2581330

you would have to send it your ubi slate at the following address :

datawind innovations pvt ltd.

108-109 gk house 187/A sant nagar

east of kailash new delhi-110065

enclose it with a note inside mentioning your full name return address phone number and also briefly describe the problem for which you’LL be sending it.

If you face any problem please contact on technical support helpline.I.E.0183-2581330

Kpr Naidu

Can anybody tell me the list of service centres of ubislate

Pankaj

There is only one service centre of ubislate that is at delhi.

DatawindInnovationsPvt.Ltd. OfficialResponse

Dear Pankaj kumar

Kindly share your contact details on this email Id supportin@datawind.com and your matter will resolve ASAP.

AshokKumar Gupta

Dear DataWind

I Ashok Kumar Gupta buaght 7C+ device in month of Feb-13

Since a long time I am trying to contact and resolve my issue with my tab UBISLATE 7C+.

Issues are:

1. During phone call ear speaker is not working

2. battery backup is not up to level. max to max running for 1 hr only

3. when trying to run internet ubiinfo explorer giving error the device is not registered: error 0001

4. Wifi is not working properly. I have to keep myself close to router to run wifi hence my laptop and mobile devices are getting proper connection far away (entire house).

Hopefully I will get the support and please provide me service center address in Delhi area.

Thanks

Ashok K Gupta

Ankit Vasoya

Dear Sir

I have received my Akash 7C+ yeaterday through post

but I have found that tab is not supported by SIM

I have inserted BSNL & IDEA & Vodaphone SIM but every time I found error of No Network

Please call me on 94285-79065 or 99133-54201

Please Resolve my issue as soon as possible