Sumit Raina on 31 May 2011

Ethics Institute of Management & Technology fee submitted but no response

I submitted the course fee of rs.10,500.00 to join the course of ba (j&MC) in manonmanian sundaranar university on 26th feb 2011 (receipt no.002) at ethics institute of management and technology (aunit of baron edutech pvt. Ltd.) B-1/628, third floor, metro pillar no.571, main janakpuri road janakpuri new delhi-110058. But till date I have not got any information about my admission status either from manonmanian sundaranar university side or from ethics institute of management and technology. Hence I want to cancel my admission and withdraw my fee.

Moreshwar Giri

dear Friends

i am really confused by reading above i hv got call from sampada (dehlli) for Degree course in Interior Designing from Swami vivekanand University (in 4 semester) ... and today i suppose to enroll and deposit my fees 2000/- and till 13 feb 10800/- for one semester what i should doo..??????

Thanks

Moreshwar Giri

Mumbai..

Hellen Owen

I never really believed in love spell but when I was loosing my lover I needed help and somewhere to turn to badly. I found dr.marnish@yahoo.com online and ordered a RETURN MY LOVER SPELL. Several days later my phone rang. Davidson was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only back the spell made my lover to show me much love. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing I recommend anyone who is in my situation to try a spell with dr marnish. he will bring your lover back to you. and he will make things the way it meant to be. You CAN be happy again! Yes Spell Casting from dr marnish is REAL. hellen owen

Sandeep Ankam

Friends/Students/Colleagues

“Ethics Institute of Management and Technology” Mr. Karan and his team are100% FAKE and FAURD.

Myself Sandeep I took an admission for Diploma in Civil Engineer in the year 2011. Till date there is no exams schedule/conducted. When I call Mr. Karan he always give me only try to ignore and says to call me tomorrow say he is very busy. Guys I caveat/warn please DO NOT TAKE ADMISSION in “Ethics Institute of Management and Technology” it is FAKE institute.

I would request all my colleagues to go to Sikkim Manipal it’s really authentic.

Rahul Kumar

you are right sandeep actually EIMT is not bad bt karan singh and his team or we can say counselor's are lier because i already spent my 1 year bt still did not get anything and nobody pick my calls so again i am saying that save your FUTURE..........

Rahul Kumar

Mr.giri do one thing contact to your respective counselor for your fee refund if they are not able to do so go for a consumer court they will do after that..........

Gautam Kumar

Emit is really a ford institute so pls do't go and save yr feature.