Sumit Raina on 31 May 2011

Ethics Institute of Management & Technology fee submitted but no response

I submitted the course fee of rs.10,500.00 to join the course of ba (j&MC) in manonmanian sundaranar university on 26th feb 2011 (receipt no.002) at ethics institute of management and technology (aunit of baron edutech pvt. Ltd.) B-1/628, third floor, metro pillar no.571, main janakpuri road janakpuri new delhi-110058. But till date I have not got any information about my admission status either from manonmanian sundaranar university side or from ethics institute of management and technology. Hence I want to cancel my admission and withdraw my fee.

Sandeep Ankam

Friends/Students/Colleagues

“Ethics Institute of Management and Technology” Mr. Karan and his team are100% FAKE and FAURD.

Myself Sandeep I took an admission for Diploma in Civil Engineer in the year 2011. Till date there is no exams schedule/conducted. When I call Mr. Karan he always give me only try to ignore and says to call me tomorrow say he is very busy. Guys I caveat/warn please DO NOT TAKE ADMISSION in “Ethics Institute of Management and Technology” it is FAKE institute.

I would request all my colleagues to go to Sikkim Manipal it’s really authentic.

Rahul Kumar

you are right sandeep actually EIMT is not bad bt karan singh and his team or we can say counselor's are lier because i already spent my 1 year bt still did not get anything and nobody pick my calls so again i am saying that save your FUTURE..........

Rahul Kumar

Mr.giri do one thing contact to your respective counselor for your fee refund if they are not able to do so go for a consumer court they will do after that..........

Gautam Kumar

Emit is really a ford institute so pls do't go and save yr feature.

Arjun Fadate

EIMT IS TOTALLY A FRAUD INSTITUTE. AFTER PAYING ALL FEES ALSO THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING. MR KARAN SINGH IS A USELESS BEGGAR NOT EVEN PICKING UP PHONE AND MEENAKSHI AND ALL ARE HIS BEGGING PARTNERS. FRIENDS THEY ARE ALL BIG LIERS IDIOTS.

Sameer Bhende

All my dear friend.. what have we to do now? 9011516601 this my contact no. plz call me.. we have to teach lesson to them.. plz come together