Sumit Jindal on 29 November 2012

Non issue of ICICI Prudential policy surrender form

Dear sir , I am a chartered accountant by profession and have to look into investment needs of my clients as well as myself . Some of my clients and myself have invested in ICICI prudential life insurance as follows - policy no. 9973 - sumit jindal now we live in kalimpong , ( three hours drive from siliguri ) and there is no ICICI pru office here . Their agents are scattered all over and do the policies and everything is done from siliguri . While making the policies these people are very polite and warm but now when I want to withdraw my policy or my clients policy they have so many harrassments for us. They show us new rules saying the policy holder themselves have to come and only then they will issue surrender forms etc . Now it is not possible for us to go to siliguri just to get a form and same is the case with my clients . Therefore I request you to look into the matter as this brings lot of harassment to all of us . Similiar is the case with thousands of policy holders all over the area . I request you to take up the matter seriously and bring out an amicable solution . We lose a lot of money also in travelling for just a form . Who will bear it ?? is a question to be answered by ICICI prudential and this also brings into light the bad dealing policies of the organisation which is now rampant in the region .

Icici Prudential Life Insurance

Dear mr. Jindal

we are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI prudential life insurance

Icici Prudential Life Insurance

Dear mr. Jindal

we wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly a communication has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification please contact us on our customer care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.Com.

ICICI prudential life insurance