B.sandeep on 19 November 2012

Adams bradford -its true or not?

Attn: bhamidipati sandeep we wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the lucky winners selected on this year chevrolet motors promotion 012. We felicitate with you and your family and especially for being a citizen of (india). This promotion was set-up in united kingdom chevrolet motors to encourage prospective mobile users. Congratulations on behalf of the ''chevrolet motors promotion united kingdom. Our screening committee and national advisory board has completed all verification and screening by the screening committee of "uk's overseas national advisory remittance claims unit. You have been approved to received your demand draft and chevrolet captiva car by a special delivery agent arrival been approved by the regulation council of the chevrolet motors promotion 012. Your prize of three crores thirty five lakh rupees (rs,3,35,00.000/Inr) will be delivered safely to your door step through our accredited dispatch officer. Having considered all possible measures to convey your prize, we resolve to use a special affiliated courier company under diplomatic umbrella. We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your door step. Your name, phone number and address has been received. Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by chevrolet motors united kingdom, therefore, you will only be required to pay local custom duty, custom notarization clearance fee of rs ,800 inr to india custom, duty fee to register your winning parcel with india custom. Our delivery officer, diplomat adams bradford will be arriving in india tomorrow morning. And you are to provide him a copy of your ID prove ( ID card/ Passport / Voters card pan card or any valid ID proof) to enable him identify you before he will handover your parcel to you. Below is his flight information. B.A flight information has already been sent to our dispatch officer and you have to contact his email so that he can furnish you with time of arrival in your country. Departure date: 18/11/2012 time: 10:15:00 p.M (uk time) arrival date: 19/11/2012 time: 8:45 a.M (india time) your parcel contains all of the following items. 1) a demand draft of rs,3,35,00,000.00/Inr 2) your chevrolet captiva car key's and document 3) affidavit of claims eligibility 4) other covering documents. 5) fund release order from financial service authority(f.S.A) united kingdom. Please be aware that your chevrolet captiva car will be shipped to your country with your address provided to us and will arrive india two weeks after you have received your authorized draft been cleared in your country india. Our delivery officer diplomat adams bradford will call you immediately he arrived india new delhi international airport by british airway on 19th nov. 2012 by 8.45 a.M. Hence the delivery agent will proceed to your stated address after which meet with you for his deposit of your won amount to your nominated account in your state. Payment must be made by you as the sole beneficiary of the certified draft and chevrolet captiva car as we have contacted the india home financial ministry and they have given endorsement as regards to international monetary funds regulatory policy (imf) adopted by the india home finance ministry. You are to contact our senior delivery officer via email ID: @yahoo.Com and provide him with any of your identity proof. You have to give us confirmation of this mail before our accredited courier delivery officer commence to your country and also make arrangement for the requested amount that will be paid in your country to avoid any further delay with india custom when he arrived india new delhi international airport. Your winning certificate and our delivery officer identity is attach for your confirmation purpose. Do not hesitate to contact this office via telephone or email if the need arises. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your consignment code: xx5053xx confidential till your parcel get to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned !!! once again congratulation . Best regards, barr. Steve moore direct line: 8506 the claim director/Event manage. 2 attachments — download all attachments view all images ID proof (2).Jpg ID proof (2).Jpg 113k view download chevrolet winning certificate approved..01.Jpg chevrolet winning certificate approved..01.Jpg 173k view download

B.sandeep

I dont know what to do?

adams bradford is fake or not?

god knows.......

Rajesh Kumar Pradhan

This is a frod company bad company.

Selvakumar

Sandeep am selvakumar

my amount total loss 3 37 000...so chevrolet company all attachments proof sent my email...please help me

Selvakumar

Am selvakumar

your proof sent my ID :selvakumarkumar44@gmail.Com

please...

Sanjay

I have also received the same message from mr.Adam bradford regarding the chevorlet promotion 2012 but I came across your message for the same and I thank you you have saved me from incurring a loss. Thank you once again.

Sanjay jain

DrM.s. Mahesh

Dr M.S. Mahesh

I have received mails repeated phone calls from both Adams Bradford (09599966735)(mradambradford@deliverymail.com) and an Indian by name Kapil (talked in Hindi) stating that I have won 500 000 GBP of money as well as Apple Laptop for which they forced me to pay Rs 18 000 through their SBI account. Mr Adams even sent me the certificate proofs regarding my win and affidavit from the court of UK. Still I did not believe and when I asked him to clarify on his earlier fake mails to others (found in this page) he became very angry and told that some other people are using his name and creating scams and finally told that he will return to UK to report the company that Mahesh is not interested in receiving Chevrolet prize.

Still there remains a question: why he is cheating people with the same name over the years? and his phone no. belongs to Faridabad region of Haryana implying a foreigner may be from any of the African country residing in India is acting as Adams Bradford as his verbal communication lacks true British English and there were a lot of grammatical errors.

11 September 2013