Krunal Bhatt on 10 November 2012

No fill-up kyc form of bharat gas

I went to jatin gas agency for filling up the kyc form on 0.15 am, 012. But, agency simply refused me and not fill-up my kyc form. I told him that I have to fill-up this form before 2012 other wise my connection might be cancel. Even, tomorrow onward diwali vacation running. I also called to customer care officer mr. Jamali on number 423. But, no response from customer care side. I also ask to lady who had given me instruction about kyc form was not ready to tell her name. I request them to fill-up my form but they simply refused me.

Dr Satish

Compalint about the agency to oil companies portal on 18002155233. You need to fill and submit kyc form before 15 nov if you are listed in the multiple connection list in the respective oil company trasperancy portal available on the company website. If you are not listed then you have time till 30 march 2013 to submit for individual consumers at the agencies.

Dattatraya Chavan

The same condition with me .I already submitted kyc form

to agency office but agency has blocked my connection .

Ajeet Singh

I M ajeet singh and I consumer no. 5245 I already submitted kyc form before 15 nov but my connection is blocked till wat I do