Akshay Sawwashere on 04 November 2012

Mobikwik complaint- online mobile recharge site

Sir , I am akshay sawwashere, from pune. I have recently(on /12) used the mobikwik site to recharge my mobile with rs 125. I made 2 transaction 1st to transfer money from my bank account to mobikwik account and then from mobikwik to my mobile no. 1st transaction was successfull but 2nd transaction failed for no reason. I think this mobik wik site is a fake site and making money by betraying peoples. Please take a strict action against them. My email ID- [email]arsawwashere1@gmail.Com[/Email] mobile no-9762739778 unsuccessfull recharge order no- 2108 transaction amount- 125 registered email ID- [email]arsawwashere1@gmail.Com[/Email] mobile no to be recharged- 9893 mobile operator- bsnl.

Naresh

Have patience. Sir. I I have been using this site. .It's tra trustable site e don't worry just call customer care number aas given

Amit Singh Bisht

Dear akshay

you should have received a notification with complete details of the recharge refund. Please check the amount in your mobikwik wallet to confirm the increase in your balance for a refunded transaction.

Thanks

support team mobikwik.Com

email - support@mobikwik.Com

Akshay Sawwashere

Yes I got refunded with rs 125 from mobikwik. Its a good site just bcz of network problem the transaction was pending.

Thank you! mobikwik.

Nilohfer

Hi

I as I was doing the transaction on 26th nov 2012 the amount from my account was decducted but I dnt get any msg regarding the recharge.

Plz look throug this issue as earliy as possible

dear nilohfer.Sultana@wipro.Com your payment number : 13539103781726 for rs 41.0 prepaid mobile.