Tridip Singha Roy on 04 November 2012

Wrong billing by airtel

Rs. 3047 for 200 mb gprs facility? it is really painful to pay ,047 for 200mb. No one pay this amount . Now a days internet 3g charges are too less but still they wants me to pay ,047 for 200mb. I am in axis bank cug plan and I am planning to update the same into my axis bank news blogs and the same into my higher level management so,they can consider seriously about this. 200mb (rs. 47). ---- It is really make a fool to the customer by airtel. I really feel pity when compare the service of airtel with other peer companies like vodafone, aircel in kolkata. I requested to deactivate the rs.98 plan on 2012 and activate rs.149 plan. Then why I should get discount from 02-10-2012 to 21-10-2012 ? then why 22-10-2012 to 25-10-2012 the gprs charges levied as 10 ps / 10 kb ? that time my rs.98 1gb plan was active. Hence I think charges are not valid and waiver need to be applicable. Requesting you to look into it as I am unable to pay such huge amount. Please send me the revised bill and support me to pay the bill. I am totally surprised to see a huge amount of rs.3047 mobile bill. Requesting you to send me a reasonable amount of bill please. ---- Forwarded message ---- from: tridip singha roy date: sun, nov 4, 2012 at 1:50 pm subject: 0055 wrong bill amount bill number : 7358 to: 121@in.Airtel.Com, ebill@in.Airtel.Com, howard.Hooper@in.Airtel.Com, @in.Airtel.Com dear sir/Madam, my mobile no. Is 0055 its a axis bank cug connection. I have received a wrong amount of bill. Generally my bills comes to rs. 350 to rs.450 only. When I used 3g facility, that time also my bill was rs.750 only. But now it is showing rs. 047. I am totally surprised !!! I used only gprs facility. In detailed bill it is showing gprs 1gb rs. 98 facility was active from 2012 to 2012 and gprs 2gb rs.149 facility was active from 2012 to 2012 but the discount on data amounts on unbilled amount has not reflected properly. Please send me the revised bill and support me to pay the bill. I am totally surprised to see a huge amount of mobile bill. Requesting you to send me a reasonable amount of bill please. Thanks & regards, ________________ tridip singha roy +91 8310 0055