Keshav R. Mulik on 01 November 2012

Submission of kyc form in bharat gas agency

I have a lpg connection at M/S patankar gas, sawantwadi. But now I am out of station because of my job & can not submitt the kyc form before the due date personally. The lpg connection are in use at my resident in sawantwadi. Can my wife submit the kyc form by her own signature? or any other alternative are there?

Chittaranjan Das

I have a single gas connection in my house . Pls advice I will summit the kyc to distributor. Our consumer no -53840916( bharat gas)

Rakesh Shrivastava

I have a single gas connection in my house . Pls advice should I summit the kyc to distributor ? our consumer no -14976( bharat gas)

Santosh K Sakpal

Submission of kyc form in bharat gas agency

submitted by: santosh k sakpal

category: lpg supply

complaint against: bharath gas

complaint number: 40084303

amount loss/Claim: rs. 0

topics: bharat gas gas agency gas cylinder

I have a lpg connection at M/S zaveri gas service goregaon (west)102

. But now I am out of station because of my job & can not submitt the kyc form before the due date personally. The lpg connection are in use at my resident in . Can my wife submit the kyc form by her own signature? or any other alternative are there?

santosh k sakpal

20 nov. 2012

I have a single gas connection in my house . Pls advice I will summit the kyc to distributor. Our consumer no -40534455( bharat gas)

20th nov. 2012

Vaishali

What is last date of kyc form submission?

Jiya

I dont know about kyc form............ I want why to fill up this form

Rama Matkar

Idont have my newconnection status pls revert back.