Parag Balbhim Narsude on 31 October 2012

Reliance gsm unlimited recharge pack for 1 month of rs.299 wrong info in website

I am using reliance gsm prepaid service from last 3 years.On reliance website instant recharge section, I have seen unlimited recharge pack for rs.299 for 1 month.Plan details given there as follows :vouchers(rs.) 299 admin fee (rs.) 66.1 validity 30 days benefit -unlimited local reliance calls and free 30 local mins/Day to other network . I have done that recharge of rs.299 through internetbanking on 1st nov.2012. But I received message that I will get only 20mins/Per day. Its an cheating with customers by showing wrong benefits on website.Please solve this matter ..

Rcom Care

Hi parag

we would like to request you to kindly share your contact details as we have checked our mailing list and unfortunately could not find your deatils.

rcom care

Subhra Sarkar

I took a reliance prepaid 3g onnection ( sim no - 9681421962). 6gb plan ( 2gb X 03 months). 1st month it works fine and I use full 2gb then I came to indore mp. But here the reliance usb data card showing no connection / No signal. What to do? pls advise

Subhra Sarkar

I took a reliance prepaid 3g onnection in kolkata ( sim no - 9681421962). 6gb plan ( 2gb X 03 months). 1st month it works fine and I used full 2gb then I came to indore mp. But here the reliance usb data card showing no connection / No signal. What to do? pls advise. My present contact no 9977502909

Shree Harsha

IM going on roaming from 19th of this month.. I have activated 299 unlimited call pack. Is this offer available on roaming also ? reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Raja, Trichy

I had recharged rs 299 pack on 02.01.2013. My cell go to reliance network only. Other network 20 mintues free per day will not make. My cell no. 9865118754. Pl solve the problem.

Gopalakrishnan

I am a reliance customer from last 9 years I will change my

cdma to gsm I will recharge 299 plan to gsm but not connet that amount plese recharge that amount in my gsm mobile no

9388628301