Soumyajeet Bai on 30 October 2012

Ref: “hcl technologies ltd, “direct recruitment's offer.

First I got a message from my mobile number from bt-664122 your resume has been selected by hcl technologies ,your resume & 2 passport photo immedate send on this email ID :hrd.Call.100913@gmail.Com then I had DID and got an recieve mail from hrd call dear candidate, ref: “hcl technologies ltd, “direct recruitment's offer. Your resume has been selected from timesjobs.Com for our new plant. The company selected 65 candidates shortlist for senior engineer, administration, and production, it, software, computer and electronics manufacturing marketing business. And general service departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your resume was selected as one of the 65 candidates short listed for the interview. The hcl technologies ltd is the best company in india; the company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in new delhi, karnataka, tamilnadu, gujarat, ahmadabad bangalore, pune and mumbai, the company hcl technology ltd is the best it company in india, the company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in delhi, bangalore, pune and mumbai. Your interview will be held at the company corporate office in noida on 10th of november 012, at 1.30 am, you will be pleased to know that the 65 candidates shortlist selected by 55 candidates will be giving appointment, meaning that your application can progress to final stage. You will have to come to the company corporate office in noida, your offer letter with air ticket will be sent to you by courier before date of interview. The company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post 24, 00/- To 3, 65, 000/-Per.Month. + (Hra + D.A + conveyance and other company benefits. The designation and job location will be fixing by company hrd. At time of final process. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents. Required documents by the company hrd. ====================================== 1) photo-copies of qualification documents. 2) experience (if any) 3) photo-copies of address proof 4) two passport size photographs. 5) mobile number 6) scan copy of deposited slip please note: all requirement should be sent to this email:- @technologist.Com you have to deposit the (cash) as an initial amount in favor of our company accountant name in charges to collect your payment department for rs.8,450/- (Eight thousand four hundred fifty rupees) through any state bank of india [branch from your home city to our company accountant name in charges. Account no – 801. Miss. Krishna, this is a refundable interview security. Your offer letter with air tickets or train tickets will be sent to your home address by courier after receiving the confirmation of interview security deposited in any state bank of india , this company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in company. The job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in your offer letter. Your offer letter will dispatched very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in bank. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. The last date of confirmation is on 29-10-2012 to 30-10-2012 on 2:00 pm on tuesday you have to give the information after deposited the security amount in bank to the company hrd, email ID: - @technologist.Com your offer letter with supporting document will be dispatched same time by courier to your postal address after receipt of security deposited confirmation in bank. The interview process and arrangement expenditure will be paid by hcl technology ltd. Lodging, traveling and local conveyance actual will be paid by hcl company as per bills. The candidate has to deposit the initial refundable security as mentioned by hrd.Nb: you are advice to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply. And 450/ (Eight thousand four hundred fifty rupees) will be the refundable amount, as 450 rupees will be deducted as bank charges for funds deposit and if you are been selected or not, still the amount will be refunded to you, as the amount is just to prove that you will be coming for the interview in order for us not to run at lost after sending you the air ticket offer letter and you don't show up on the day of interview. Wishing you the best of luck. Note: -after confirmation in bank you have to send the scan copy of deposited slip to this email ID: - @technologist.Com hcl technologies india comnet ltd.) A-104, sector - 58 noida uttar pradesh 201 303 india tel.: 4855 2369 regards, vinod goyal (9:00 am to 5:30 pm I had depoisted the money on their account after that I called them they recieved but not gave proper replies and said will be conforming u the mail about the air ticket and courier to your postal address and I waited for call and after some time I call them back they didn't recieve the call and again tried through other number of mine and they reiceve I asked every thing they still not gave me proper repies and cut the line and I waited again then I call for many times they didn't recieved and which made me suffer now what to do but unable to find any clue and I reliased how fraude are existing here in this world . As I belongs to very poor family I dissopointed my parents and they have totally in depress mode right now rather than crying I can't do anything u tell guys plz someone give me justice thats all I want .

Liju Philip

After attending the interview with nithin anthony nithina@hcl.Com ph:080-40317855 at hcl technologies ltd surya sapphire ground floor DC-4 plot no: 3 1st phase

electronic city hosur road bangalore-560 100. I submitted the all the air travel tickets for travel reimbursement total rs.14000. Till date no payment is done by them. Hcl technology is an fraud company like satyam.

Abhishek Chavan

I got same sms for wipro systems and technologies they told me to contact on this email address email.: Hrd.Call.100913@gmail.Com this is not hcl nor wipro these peoples are fraud. My contact no. 9404927973

Ranjeet Singh

I also receivd dis msg and confirmed about its genuinity so I rescued my self.

Dese people must be punished .

And we must remain careful about such type email hcl wipro etc are mncs and reputed cmpny of world they nvr demand to pay for recruitment. So plz careful...

Sahit

I also got same msg from hcl jcb these mails are not genuine.In that mail they asked me to pay rs.6 540 but I didn't bcoz I called the no which is provided in that mail and asked some questions about company and recruitment process then the person out side the phone not answering properly then I realized that it is a fake."Please beware of these mails". Don't pay money blindly.Check 1 to 2 times whether the mail is genuine or not before paying money .

Soumita Chatterjee

089-79140103 081-26413868 -CALL AT THESE NUMBERS..U WILL GET A MAN BY THE NAME VEENET GOYAL..THIS IS A FRADULENT CASE...I GOT IT CONFIRMED BY TALKING TO THE HR OF THE REAL HCL COMPANY...THEN I GAVE A CALL TO THESE NUMBERS AND GAVE GOOD TRASHING TO THE MAN..I SUGGEST U THE SAME TO GIVE A CALL TO THIS MAN VEENET GOYAL ASK THE ANSWERS OF UR QUESTIONS..