Vinay Dalvekar on 28 October 2012

Reliance capital providing 0% interest rate loan.

I received a call from reliance capital company executive 2 week back. He offered me a 0% interest rate loan up to 10 lac. I suspected that the caller is calling me from delhi's no 1200 ans saying that he is calling from reliance capital head office. However, I doubted that the office of this company is in mumbai not in delhi. During this call chat, he made me agree to get a loan by giving many reasons which I felt appropriate and asked him to come on next monday I.E. 23rd oct. 012. Then again he called me and asked me make my all docs, ready as their representative will be coming to receive docs. He also said that this offer has been updated across reliance branch office because this offer is only for some short listed people. I asked him on second call to provide me your legal mail ID and docs. He become agree and sent me a mail due to which converted my doubt into confirmation that the call of loan is not genuine and it's totally fake. Please the below mail. From: rahul saxena to: @yahoo.Co.In sent: sunday, 28 october 2012 3:41 pm subject: welcome to reliance capital. Dear sir, this is in reference to our conversation regarding your shorlisted lucky draw. Kindly go thorough the mail for your kind consideration. Regards, rahul saxena could you please take this complaint seriously and stop others to get trapped from this fake calls.

Sopan Baghe

hi all even i got the same call but since one of my friend is in reliance capital he told me that the scheme is genuine.

so go for this loan...

Ravi Bhatia

I have received same call 09015139807 and same offering to me...

Sunil Yadav

I am received call from same number and offering same..

Sunil Yadav

I am received call from other landline delhi number and offering same..

Rajesh Bhojannavar

I received call from landline: +9111139974672 / +911139974669. I received a call from reliance capital company executive He offered me a 0% interest rate loan up to 20 lac. Said need send doc along with 50000 chk in the name of Reliance ins co. Insurance policy will be generated & nominee will be Reliance Capital. This way Reliance capital will give Loan to its eligible customer. Exec said Reliance capital is planning to come into banking sector & hence to gain customer base is initiating loans this way to eligible customers. *** Is this true** cant believe.. any one got a loan from reliance capital with 0%... please reply..

Sumit Verma

Same thing is happening to me also. Today someone is going to meet me to collect the documents. I am thinking of lodge a FIR. Pls suggest what should a do?