1. Home
Gulab Singh Shekhawat on 27 October 2012
Share on Facebook

Matured payment of fixed deposit /Term deposit

I had fixed deposit /Term deposit with comp. After its maturity I am not getting my payment. Present address of comp. Is not known.Term deposit were executed in my family members names in year 6-88 amounting rs 2.0 lacs. With matured amount above rs 4.0 lacs.