Kamal Kr. Chaurasia on 27 October 2012

Bharat gas kyc form complaint

Sir/Ma'am, I am customer of bharat gas since a long time. It was shown in the newspapers and other news mediums that kyc form should be submitted to the concerned agency on or before 30th october, 012. I have asked my agency numerous times but always I got reply that your name is not in the list which is sent by bharat gas to submit the kyc form and so you have not been given the form, whenever it will come, you will get it and till then you need not to worry. I am worried because the owner/Manager of this agency, mr. Rawat, is neither customer friendly nor an honest person. I cannot fill it up online as the site is not working so please help me. Regards, (kamal kr. Chaurasia)

Vinod

My gas connection is my father name and he was death on 25.01.2002 this gas connection has transfer to my name

Pramod

Kjalkfjklajf

Nitin

Sir

I have two cylender & my father also we stay different but address is same gas agency says that we required different address then what to do

Nitin

Sir

Jay Gonsal

In the documents for address proof why is the bank passbook not listed as an address proof document?

Moni

Same situation we faced here in motihari mathiya zirat also for transfer that connection they require voter ID although I attach my LIC form that is also a part of proof but they are answering that is not a proof...in this situation may be they require money.What should we do???