Bhaskar Reddy Hiranyahalli Ashwath Reddy on 26 May 2011

Not able to get the passport appointment

I have submitted the passport application form on 5.11 rfer arn # 958, I'M trying for several days to get the appointment but always it shows that no appointment slots are available for selected month in the selected passport seva kendra (psk) even before 30 days and after 30 days at any psk (lalbag and sai arcade) the next day if u open, the same thing it displays, that their is no available slots for the appointment, I have been trying from day one after submitting thr form, so kindly do the needful to get the appiontment as soon as possible.

Neil Roy

Hi Vinit

I have booked your mother's appointment.

Rinku Mondal

i want 2 passport appointment of any psk.....call me 8926813126

Uma M

For PASSPORT APPOINTMENT BOOKING AT ANY PSK CONTACT ME

A. UMA MAHESH 09486105615

Kiran Thummar

I want 2 passport appointment of Surat psk.....call me +91 99797 13000

Asrar Kapadia

I CAN BOOK ALL PSK APPOINMENT AT CHEAP PRICE SEND ME MAIL ASRARKAPADIA@GMAIL.COM OR CALL ME +919737775553

Prithish Ray

The opening time for Tatkal bookings in Kolkata is 3:30 pm daily (as of September 2014) for appointments 2 days later. Chances of getting a slot are very slim. There are simply too many people trying for too few slots. However there is a strategy that may work for you with a bit of luck (Luckily worked for me on the first attempt!). Say the average person takes about 15-20 minutes to finish the entire appointment and payment process. Out of the 100 odd people trying some unlucky soul is bound to goof up at some point in the process and free up a slot for a few seconds. This is your window of opportunity. Keep trying repeatedly on the appointments page from 3:35pm till about 3:50pm and with a little bit of luck you might get a slot. It's a tedious process and there is no guarantee of success. But it just might work!